HFC CDL Job Openings
Now Hiring CDL Truck Drivers!
HFC is hiring long haul CDL drivers. We're experiencing healthy growth and have a new fleet of Freightliner trucks. We invest in our drivers with some of the highest pay and top benefits in the industry. Starting pay is $75,000.
CDL Long Haul Truck Drivers - Currently Hiring 2019
With HFC, You're Family.
Located just outside Omaha Nebraska, in Sidney, Iowa HFC Transport was founded on a simple commitment; to provide and equip our employees and clients with the tools they need to achieve their goals. Today, we still stand on those founding values and believe more than ever that every employee is the difference our clients not only need, but deserve. In our ever-changing and fast paced world, our HFC family prides itself on delivering excellence every time.
Truck Driver Job Responsibilities / Skills
- Possess the ability to safely and professionally transport materials accross the country from a wide range of locations.
- Routinely inspecting vehicles and trailers for mechanical deficiencies and safety issues.
- Possess the ability to inspect and verify condition of product as it is loaded.
- Verifying that cargo is secured appropriately and proper climate control settings are maintained.
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Qualifications
- Have a valid Commercial Driver License
- No current license suspension or revocation.
- No convictions for a “serious or disqualifying traffic violation” within the last 3 years.
- No driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs violation within the past 5 years.
- Expected home time every other weekend.
- Have no preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within 3 years.
- No more than 4 moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the operation of the type of vehicle to be operated.
- Must be at least 23 years old.